SHARK LOVER GEAR
Shark finning is decimating shark populations world wide. Do not buy shark fin soup or buy any dietary supplements that contain shark cartilage.
Please look up at the ingredients in all your dietary supplements. Don’t be a part of the problem, be a part of the solution.
10% of all our Shark Lover Gear will go to SeaShepherd.org direct action campaigns.
How Sea Shepherd Fights to Save Sharks:
- Confiscating tens of thousands of illegally obtained shark fins, leading to multiple arrests.
- Pulling in thousands of miles of longlines with baited hooks and freeing entangled animals.
- Partnering with Ecuadorian environmental police to form a special K-9 unit to sniff for shark fins.
- Developing intelligence networks to assist in the seizure of shark fins from protected areas.
- Educating the public via printed materials, presentations, videos, and restaurant campaigns.
- Maintaining a permanent presence in the Galapagos Marine Reserve to defend against poachers.
What You Can Do:
- Donate money to support Sea Shepherd’s direct action campaigns.
- Don’t buy or consume shark products.
- Vocally oppose restaurants and shops that sell shark products; demand that they stop.
- Educate others on the plight of sharks and their importance to the ecosystem.
- Encourage everyone you know to watch the award-winning documentary Sharkwater.